Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Poem:Ya Rabb

Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim
In the Name of Allâh, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful

Assalaam-Alaikum!

Ya Rabb

I hope for your Mercy, Ya Rabb, while the whole world is asleep
I knock on Your door, my heart so humble, my eyes thus weep

Hands raised high…..head bowed so low….. before You I kneel
I open my heart to you, I bewail my sorrows…..all what I feel

O, Knower of my troubles, Knower of my woes and fears
In great distress and grief I cry…..I let flow my tears

O Dispeller of my anguish, O Reliever of my pain
You are the One I turn to….. to You only, I complain

With emotions so raging, and soul so aching, my heart cries
I am hoping, Ya Rabbi, my prayers will pierce the highest skies

Its indeed Your Infinite Bounty, Your Mercy that sustains all
And indeed Your Forgiveness that restores those who fall

Only to You I stretch forth my hands, begging you… I plea
If you won't turn to me, where else can this wretched soul flee





By: Sister Asma bint Shameem




May Allah guide us all in the straight Path,Ameen!!!

Jazak Allahu Khairun,
     M.Imran.

No comments: