Saturday, January 26, 2013

Greetings From Ms Younes


Greetings.

Please i need your help, Am from Sudan but i relocate to a refugee Camp in Benin Republic due to the crisis between Sudan and south Sudan, i need you to help me secure my inheritance funds which i inherited from my late parents.I want to TRANSFER my inheritance funds to you for a safe keep & for an investment purposes on these below areas.

1) Telecommunication
2). the transport industry
3). Five Star Hotel
4). Real Estate
5) company enterprise

I am a Girl of 19 years old, i contacted with you because of the Amount sum of Three Million Five Hundred Thousand united states dollars. ($3.500.000.00) which my late Father Deposited for me in the bank as his next of kin before he died out of sickness.

If you can be of an assistance to me, i will be pleased to offer to you 20% of the total amount.


I will be humbly waiting your soonest response.

Respectfully yours,

M.s Lynda S. Younes

No comments: