Monday, November 7, 2011

'I Worshipped ALLAH for Fifty{50} Years~But..Tasted the Delight of Worship Only after {?}


 

مجموعة أملي الجنة الإسلامية

 

 

 

Ahmad bin Harb said:-

 

"I worshipped Allaah for fifty { 50 } Years!

 

But ....

 

tasted the delight of worship

 

only after ... { ??? }

 

I abandoned three {3} things: -

 

 

#1/~ I discarded seeking people's pleasure,

 and thus was able to speak the Truth.

 

 

#2/ ~I abandoned associating with the wicked, and thus ...

 

tasted the delight of accompanying

the Righteous.

 

 

#3/ ~ I ignored the delights of this world, and thus tasted the delight of the Hereafter."

 

[Source:-As-Siyar, vol. 11, p. 34]
....."So a wall will be put up between them,
with a gate therein.

Inside it will be mercy, and outside it will be torment"

 

 

 

[Quran-al-Hadeed 57:13]

 



... My "Salaams" To You All...      

 

                              Y a s m i n.                                      

  "All that is on earth will Perish. But will abide {Forever} 
 the Face of thy Lord, full of Majesty, Bounty and Honour"
 {'Quran'- Surah Al-Rahman-55.26-27 }

'Wasting time is Worse than Death!

Because Death Separates you from this World

 Whereas wasting Time Separates you from Allah'.

Ibn Qayimm Al-Jawziyyah.

 

I Want to Die With my Forehead on the Ground!
The Sunnah in my Heart, Allah on my Mind,
Qur'an on my Tongue, and Tears in my Eyes!

'Insha Allah'! 

' Son of Adam! You are nothing but a number of days, whenever each day passes then part of you has Gone.

 {Al-Hasan Al-Basree}

No comments: