Sunday, November 13, 2011

*My Righteous Acts will Not Avail me in the LEAST*!{'Quran'& Abdullaah bin Umar (ra)}

'Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim'
 
 
Assalaamualaykum Wa Rahmatuallahi Wa Barakatahu



 


Abdullaah bin Umar (rahimahullaah)

 

 commented on the Importance of loving Righteous Muslims [for Allaah's sake]

 and associating with them:-

 

"By Allaah if I fasted all days,

 

stood in prayer all nights

 

and ...... {?}

 

spent all my money in Allaah's cause,

 

 Yet { !!! }

 

 I died while Disliking those who obey Allaah

 

 and ... {?}

 

liking those who disobey Him...

 

 

my righteous acts will not avail me

 in the least."

[Source :-Abdullaah bin Umar (rahimahullaah)~Al-Ihya, vol. 2 page 175]


"Truly, Allâh is with those who fear Him

 [keep their duty unto Him] and those who

 are Muhsinûn" [doers of good]

 

 

[Source :-Quran ~16: 128]

 
 


... *Salaams* To You All...   

 

                             ~Y a s m i n~                                 

  "All that is on earth will Perish. But will abide {Forever} 
 the Face of thy Lord, full of Majesty, Bounty and Honour"
 {'Quran'- Surah Al-Rahman-55.26-27 }

'Wasting time is Worse than Death!

Because Death Separates you from this World

 Whereas wasting Time Separates you from Allah'.

Ibn Qayimm Al-Jawziyyah.

 

I Want to Die With my Forehead on the Ground!
The Sunnah in my Heart, Allah on my Mind,
Qur'an on my Tongue, and Tears in my Eyes!

'Insha Allah'! 

' Son of Adam! You are nothing but a number of days, whenever each day passes then part of you has Gone.

 {Al-Hasan Al-Basree}

No comments: