Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Paradise Is At The Feet Of Mothers-{{Poem}




 

As-Salaam Alaikum Wa-Rahmatullah
 
Paradise Is At The Feet Of Mothers
When a man approached the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) asking to take part in a military expedition, the Prophet asked him if he had a Mother. When the man said his Mother was still alive, the Prophet said:-
 "Stay with her, for Paradise is at her feet." 

Hadith # 1275 .
 

    
 
 

All the things I should have said Are

Locked

up in my Heart' !

 


I always knew I loved you, Mom,
 From the day that I was born; 
I just never knew how much 
Until after you were gone.

 



My eyes tear up just thinking 
That I never could express 
The love for you deep in my heart 
And I never will, I guess.

 



For now you've gone to 'Jannat', 
Oh, I hate we had to part.
And all the things I should have said 
Are locked up in my heart.

 

 



I look for you every day 
I listen for your voice.
If I could see you just once more 
Oh, how I would rejoice!

 



My lonely soul would sing with joy!
My broken heart would smile!
If ALLAH would send you back to me 
For just a little while.

 



 My " Salaams " To You All. 
 
 
                       Y a s m i n.                  
  "All that is on earth will Perish. But will abide {Forever} 
 the Face of thy Lord, full of Majesty, Bounty and Honour"
 {'Quran'- Surah Al-Rahman-55.26-27 }
 
Son of Adam! You are nothing but a number of days,
whenever each day passes then part of you has Gone!
{Al-Hasan Al-Basree}
 

No comments: