Sunday, August 7, 2011

ALLAH Fed him & Gave him Drink ~IF He`? [Bukhari/Muslim]

"Bismillaahir Rahmaanir Raheem".

" As Salaam Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuhu " .






Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:-


The Prophet { Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam } said:-

 

 "If any one of you forgetfully eats or drinks
while observing  the fast

 

he should complete his Saum [ fasting ]
for Allah has fed him and given

him to drink.''

 
 


[Al-Bukhari and Muslim]

 

 

Explaination { Notes } :-
 
This Hadith tells us of a kindness and convenience of Islam that during the Saum if a person inadvertently does any such thing which destroys his Saum[ i.e. eating, drinking, etc~ his Saum will remain intact due to forgetfulness, provided one abandons the act as soon as he remembers that he is observing Saum !
 
                                  'Subhan Allah'!                                
 
 
 
 

... My  'Salaams'  To All...

 

 

                  Y a s m i n.                    


Rose Vine

      "Never  Despair  Of  The  Mercy  Of  Allah"    

 

"I Want to Die With my Forehead on the Ground,
The Sunnah in my Heart, Allah on my Mind,
Qur'an on my Tongue, and Tears in my Eyes!"

Inshallah 'Aameen'

Rose Vine

' Son of Adam! You are nothing but a number of days, whenever

each day passes then part of you has Gone!

  {Al-Hasan Al-Basree}





No comments: