Monday, August 8, 2011

'Sins Fall Away As The Leaves From A Tree'{Tirmidhi/ Muslim}



 

 
 
Assalam Alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barkatuh!

 
 

...'SINCERE PRAYER REMOVES SIN'...  
 
The Prophet Muhammad
 
[ peace be upon him ]
 
 
Once went out when the leaves were falling from the Trees!
 
He took hold of a branch and said:-
 
 "Verily, when a servant of God prays
 
seeking only His pleasure, his sins fall away just as the leaves have fallen from this tree."


 Source:-Al-Tirmidhi, Hadith # 199.
 
 
 Once when the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) was praying,
 
he stood for so long that his feet became swollen.
 
His wife Ayesha saw this and asked him:-
 
"Why do you do this in spite of the fact that all your sins have been pardoned by God?"
 
The Prophet replied:-
 
 "Ayesha, should I not therefore be a thankful servant of God?"
 
 
 
Source:-Sahih Muslim, Hadith# 1311
 
 
 
 
My "Salaams" to You  All 
 
 

                    Y a s m i n.                    


Rose Vine

      "Never  Despair  Of  The  Mercy  Of  Allah"    

 

"I Want to Die With my Forehead on the Ground,
The Sunnah in my Heart, Allah on my Mind,
Qur'an on my Tongue, and Tears in my Eyes!"

Inshallah 'Aameen'

Rose Vine

' Son of Adam! You are nothing but a number of days, whenever

each day passes then part of you has Gone!

  {Al-Hasan Al-Basree}



 

 


No comments: