Oracle eBusiness Suite Consultant in Riyadh KSA - Local candidate only ... VERY URGENT for the following requirments.
Kindly forward your interest to Mr. Muhammad Nabeel on his email id: email@example.com
Objective of the Position
§ Main responsibility is to provide support and maintenance of the implemented Oracle ERP Supply Chain Management modules such as Inventory, Purchasing, Order Management, Oracle Landed Cost Management, Oracle SLA, and Oracle Manufacturing, in various regions.
§ Provide gap analysis documentation for the new requirements to be applied to the current implementations.
§ Skill developments within business requirement framework.
§ Involved in the delivery of the new Oracle implementations for the Supply Chain modules and the financial integration with the other modules, in various regions, aligned with the Business Process Strategy.
Duties & Responsibilities
1. Daily support for all Oracle Supply Chain Management modules implemented within group include troubleshoot and provide quality problems resolution; via SLA.
2. Work with the ERP teams as a Functional Consultant to design, develop, build, test and deploy custom extensions like Reports, Forms, Data conversion routines and other related Concurrent programs.
3. Configuring Oracle SCM modules to suit the company's businesses.
4. Facilitate user acceptance testing, and knowledge transfer.
5. Provide gap analysis for the new requirements and suggest solutions within the team.
6. Develop & Modify functional documents like Future Process Model, Application Extension Design, User Guide, Test Scripts etc.
7. Give the required support for the division staff during the projects life cycle.
8. Open Technical Service Requests with Oracle Support and follow up to resolution.
§ Bachelors of Commerce or Computer Engineering or Communications/ Bachelor of Science in Information Technology or Engineering
§ Basic financial knowledge.
§ Two years, experience in Oracle APPS, attending at least one implementation
§ Good experience in implementing Oracle Supply Chain Management modules.
§ Analytic & Problem solving skills.
§ Using AIM, ABF Oracle Implementation Methodologies.
§ Ability to quickly adopt other tools and APPS as required
§ Good communication skills
§ Self-motivated team player and able to work with moderate supervision.
Thanks & Best Regards,
Attachment(s) from aijaz ahmed
2 of 2 File(s)
|Reply via web post||Reply to sender||Reply to group||Start a New Topic||Messages in this topic (1)|
Your brother in Islam
~*Syed Ibrahim (Talha)~*
~*Syed Ibrahim (Talha)~*