We are looking urgent a position for Riyadh.
Position- Assistant to MD
Exp.- 4 to 5 Yrs.
Salary- upto- 5000 SR (Gulf Returner Preferred )
To provide an efficient and responsive administrative, organisational, and logistical service to the MD,
helping him to manage and prioritise his time. You will be responsible for providing full secretarial
assistance to the management team during absences to ensure a high level of service is maintained. This
position will be of key importance within the organisation and the successful candidate must have
previous secretarial and administrative experience within a fast-paced customer facing environment. You
will be able to demonstrate the ability to effectively plan and organise your workload and the initiative to
resolve issues quickly in an appropriate manner.
· Manage and maintain the MD's diary and email account.
• Filter emails, highlight urgent correspondence and print attachments.
• Organise inbound emails into the appropriate folders and any relevant information to be copied
into the correct file on the hard drive.
• Respond to emails as much as possible, dealing with appointments, requiring Bio or photos etc.
• Ensure busy diary commitments, papers and travel arrangements are managed effectively including
producing a daily folder with diary, necessary papers etc. and troubleshooting problems.
• Conduct weekly diary meetings with the MD to discuss upcoming engagements, invitations and
• Schedule on behalf of the MD meetings between him and his direct reports and the committees
and groups to which he is a member.
• Coordinate travel and accommodation requirements in connection with others and ensure
arrangements in place for the MD match his requirements.
• Filter general information, queries, phone calls and invitations to the MD by redirecting or taking
forward such contact as appropriate.
• Ensure the MD is fully briefed on, or prepared for, any engagements he is involved in. Keep and
maintain an accurate record of papers and electronic correspondence on behalf of the MD.
• Prepare correspondence on behalf of the MD, including the drafting of general replies.
• Minute general meetings as required and complete research on behalf of the MD.
• Keep and retrieve files.
• Ensure guests meeting with the MD are well taken care of.
• Provide a service that is in line with the MD's work habits and preferences.
Job description 1 of 2
To attend supervision, training and meetings as and when required. You may be required to perform
other ad-hoc tasks around the factory that may be deemed necessary.
· Be aware of Health and Safety standards; along with a high understanding of Dignity and Diversity
in the workplace
· A good deal of common sense, etiquette and an ability to think on one's feet
· Ideally educated to degree level (A' level education considered)
· A minimum of four years PA/secretarial experience at a senior level
· Shorthand and excellent typing skills, speed and accuracy essential
· Good computer literacy (MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint)
· Excellent organisational skills
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
· Professional telephone manner
· Proven ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
· Bright, confident personality
· Well presented
· Highly personable
· Flexible and mature approach with ability to work unsupervised
· Willing to travel
CV send on email@example.com
|Reply via web post||Reply to sender||Reply to group||Start a New Topic||Messages in this topic (1)|
Your brother in Islam
~*Syed Ibrahim (Talha)~*
~*Syed Ibrahim (Talha)~*