Saturday, February 26, 2011

ALLAH says-"Whoever prays uponYou-I pray upon him"{Bukhari/Muslim}

 

Bismillaahir Rahmaanir Raheem.

As Salamu Alaykum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barkaatuh!

 
 
Abdur-Rahman ibn 'Auf related:-
 
 The Messenger of Allah   { SallAllahu `Alayhi wa Sallam }
went out once and he followed him until he entered a grove of palm trees and prostrated.
 
 His prostration was so long that 'Abdur-Rahman feared that Allah had taken his soul.
 
 'Abdur-Rahman came to look at him and he { SallAllahu `Alayhi wa Sallam }
 
raised his head and said:-
 
 "What is wrong, Abdur-Rahman'?" Abdur rahman mentioned what had happened,
and The Messenger of Allah { SallAllahu `Alayhi wa Sallam }  said:-
 
 "Gabriel came to me and said: 'Shall I not give you glad tidings'?
Allah says to you:-
Whoever prays upon you, I pray upon him. Whoever salutes you, I salute him.'
 
Therefore, I prostrated to Allah in thanks."
 
{ Ahmad- Al-Haakim who says
 "It is Sahih according to  al-Bukhari and Muslim}

 

 

   My ' Salaams ' To You All.


                        Y a s m i n.                           

   "Never Despair Of The Mercy Of Allah"   

 

' Son of Adam! You are nothing but a number of days, whenever each day passes then part of you has Gone.

 

 {Al-Hasan Al-Basree}

 

  


No comments: