Tuesday, February 1, 2011

'Were he to ask something of ME-I would Surely give it to him[Hadeeth Qudsi 25] hadeeth qudsi

 


  
Hadeeth Qudsi # 25
Great virtues of those whom ALLAH loves.
 Abu Hurayrah said:
 
The Messenger of Allaah
(peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said:-
 
 "Whosoever shows enmity to someone devoted to Me, I shall be at war with him. My servant draws not near to Me with anything more loved by Me than the religious duties I have enjoined upon him, and My servant continues to draw near to Me with supererogatory works so that I shall love him.
 
 When I love him
I am his hearing with which he hears,
his seeing with which he sees,
his hand with which he strikes
and his foot with which he walks.
 Were he to ask [something] of Me,
I would surely give it to him, and were he to ask Me for refuge, I would surely grant him it.
 
 I do not hesitate about anything as much as I hesitate about [seizing] the soul of My faithful servant: he hates death and I hate hurting him."
 
 Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 6502. 
 
This Hadeeth Qudsi includes a number of benefits of Allaah's love for His slave: -
 
#1/"I am his hearing with which he hears" i.e., he does not listen to anything but that which Allaah loves.
 
#2/"his seeing with which he sees" i.e., he does not see anything but that which Allaah loves.
 
# 3/"his hand with which he strikes" i.e., he does not do anything with his hand but that which Allaah loves.
 
#4/"and his foot with which he walks"!
 { he does not go towards anything but that which Allaah loves}
 
#5/"Were he to ask something of Me, I would surely give it to him" { his du'aa's are heard and his requests are granted}
 
#6/"and were he to ask Me for refuge, I would surely grant him it" .{ he is protected by Allaah from all things.}
 
We ask Allaah to help us to please Him 'Inshallah'.
And Allaah knows best.
 
Note:-Hadith Qudsi are the sayings of the Prophet Muhammad (Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon him) as revealed to him by Allah. Hadith Qudsi (or Sacred Hadith) are so named because, unlike the majority of Hadith which are Prophetic Hadith, their authority (Sanad) is traced back not to the Prophet but to the Almighty.

 
 
 My ' Salaams ' To You All.
 
 


 

                        Y a s m i n.                           

   "Never Despair Of The Mercy Of Allah"   

 

' Son of Adam! You are nothing but a number of days, whenever each day passes then part of you has Gone.

 

 [Al-Hasan Al-Basree]

 

  


No comments: