Tuesday, September 6, 2011

*There he will find Strength of Heart and Will' & no Longer be Depressed*!{Ibn Al Qayyim}


 

"Bismillahir Rehmanir Raheem".
  Assalam Alaikum Wa Rehmath Ullahi Wa Barkatahu

Solitude.

The contemplative believer who remembers God will begin to enjoy solitude and places of seclusion where voices and movements are hushed…
 
 
There he will find strength of heart and will,
 and he will no longer be worried or depressed.
 Then he will begin to taste the sweetness of worship, of which he cannot have enough.
 
 
 In it, he will find abundance of pleasure and comfort – more than what he used to find in diversion and play, or in the satisfaction of wordly desires…
 
 
When he experiences this state,
 many of the wordly concerns will disappear,
as he is in a completely different world from the rest of humanity.
 
 
 
Ibn Al Qayyim, Madaarij As_Salikeen  

    My ' Salaams ' To You All.    
 
 
                       Y a s m i n.                           
   "Never Despair Of The Mercy Of Allah"   
 
I Want to Die With my Forehead on the Ground,
The Sunnah in my Heart, Allah on my Mind,
Qur'an on my Tongue, and Tears in my Eyes!"
Inshallah 'Aameen'
 
' Son of Adam! You are nothing but a number of days, whenever each day passes then part of you has Gone.
 
 {Al-Hasan Al-Basree}
 
  

No comments: