Sunday, September 25, 2011

I Confess my Weakness,Lack of Wit & Inconsequence [Prophet (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam)Prayer]


 

'Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem'.


http://www.yadl3.com/vb/up/21013_21199182092.gif


Assalamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullahi

wa Barkatuh!

Prophet Mohammad 

(sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) prayed:-


 

 

"To You my Lord I confess my weakness,

my lack of wit

and my Inconsequence

before People.

Dear Merciful Lord,

you are Master of the Weak

and Master of those who depend

upon me.

 

How much longer shall they Revile me?

 How much longer shall my enemies

hold sway over me?

 

As long as You are not angry

with me then

nothing else can matter.

 

Your might is greatest before me and

so I seek refuge in the Light of

 

Your Countenance,

 

in the Light that drives away

 

all Darkness !

 

and in which all things of this world

and the

 next find meaning.

 

Whether You visit upon me Your Wrath

 

 or Relieve me of my Burden,

 

 such is Your Right .

 

until You are Pleased.

 

Truly there is no power nor glory

 

but in You."

 

[Ibn Hisham: As-Seera an-Nabawiyyah]

 

Salaams & Blessings To All .

 



{"Subhan Allah" This brought Tears to my Eyes! }
 
 
                       Y a s m i n.                  
  "All that is on earth will Perish. But will abide {Forever} 
 the Face of thy Lord, full of Majesty, Bounty and Honour"
 {'Quran'- Surah Al-Rahman-55.26-27 }
 
Son of Adam! You are nothing but a number of days,
whenever each day passes then part of you has Gone!
{Al-Hasan Al-Basree}
 

 



No comments: