Friday, September 23, 2011

Beware of Anger!~a live Coal on the Heart of the Descendants of Adam."[Al-Tirmidhi]

 

Bismillah Walhamdulillah Was Salaatu Was Salaam 'ala Rasulillah.

As-Salaam Alaikum Wa-Rahmatullahi Wa-Barakatuhu .






 

 

The Prophet Muhammad

 {peace be upon him} said:-

 

 
 
 "The best of you are those who are slow to anger and swift to cool down. . .
 
Beware of Anger!!
 
for it is a live coal on the heart of the descendants of Adam."


Source:-Al-Tirmidhi, Hadith #133



            ...My 'Salaams' To You All...         

 

 

                          Y a s m i n.                                      

  "All that is on earth will Perish. But will abide {Forever} 
 the Face of thy Lord, full of Majesty, Bounty and Honour"
 {'Quran'- Surah Al-Rahman-55.26-27 }

'Wasting time is Worse than Death!

Because Death Separates you from this World

 Whereas wasting Time Separates you from Allah'.

Ibn Qayimm Al-Jawziyyah.

 

I Want to Die With my Forehead on the Ground!
The Sunnah in my Heart, Allah on my Mind,
Qur'an on my Tongue, and Tears in my Eyes!

'Insha Allah'! 

 


 

No comments: