Sunday, September 18, 2011

'I Heard the Echo of your Footsteps in Paradise in front of Me'[Bukhari]{A secret between only U & Allah!}

 

Bismillah Walhamdulillah Was Salaatu Was Salaam 'ala Rasulillah  

As-Salaam Alaikum Wa-Rahmatullahi Wa-Barakatuhu 

 
 
Abu Hurairah (may Allah be pleased with him) relates :-
 
 the Prophet (may Allah's Blessings and Peace be upon him) said to Bilal:-
 
 
"Tell me~ Bilal! of your most hopeful action since your acceptance of Islam~ 
because
I have heard the echo of your footsteps in Paradise in front of me?"
 
 
Bilal replied:-
 "I do not consider any of my actions more hopeful (of acceptance from Allah) than that whenever I have made my ablutions (Wudu) during the day or night I have each time offered by way of prayer that which Allah has made easy for me."
 
 
Source:-{ Bukhari Book #21, Hadith #250) & Muslim}

 
Notes:-
 No One knew about this action except Bilal . . . . and Allah.
 
And look how great Allah's Reward was . . .
 
Do any of us  have an action that ONLY Allah knows we are doing? 
 
This is what truly makes an action special . . .
when you are so sincere that you seek
only the Pleasure of Allah.
 
Give away something you absolutely love, wake up at night to pray, visit an orphanage, give out some charity, really forgive someone who hurt you, submit to Allah's Decree in something you don't like. . .
or like Bilal (may Allah be pleased with him) pray 2 rak'aats each time you make wudu . . . and keep it "a secret" between only you and Allah.
 
Then, on the Day that you finally meet Him, you will have something special to present to Him . . . something you can be sure was sincerely for
His Pleasure.  
 
 
 
My "Salaams" To You All  - 
 

                                    Y a s m i n.                                      

  "All that is on earth will Perish. But will abide {Forever} 
 the Face of thy Lord, full of Majesty, Bounty and Honour"
 {'Quran'- Surah Al-Rahman-55.26-27 }

'Wasting time is Worse than Death!

Because Death Separates you from this World

 Whereas wasting Time Separates you from Allah'.

Ibn Qayimm Al-Jawziyyah.

 

I Want to Die With my Forehead on the Ground!
The Sunnah in my Heart, Allah on my Mind,
Qur'an on my Tongue, and Tears in my Eyes!

'Insha Allah'!

' Son of Adam! You are nothing but a number of days, whenever each day passes then part of you has Gone.

 [Al-Hasan Al-Basree]





 

 

No comments: