Sunday, September 11, 2011

*HASAD*Shaves Faith!Enemies for Allâh's Bounties [Tabarânî~Hasan~Ibn Sireen]Superb!

 

 
 

 

 

At-Tirmîdhî narrated from al-Zubayr Ibn al-Awam
that the -
 
Prophet (sallallâhû alaihi wa-sallam) said:-
 
 "There has come to you the disease of the nations before you, jealousy and hatred.
 
This is the 'shaver' (destroyer);
I do not say that it shaves hair, but that it shaves (destroys) faith…" 
 
 [(Hasan) Jamî at- Tirmîdhî (2434)]


 

Hasad can cause the person to indulge in disbelief because it causes the individual to feel that Allâh has not been fair with him; he forgets all the mercy and blessings which Allâh has bestowed upon him.
 
The Messenger of Allâh
(sallallâhû alaihi wa-sallam) said:-
 
 "They are enemies for Allâh's bounties."
They asked: "Who are they?" He said:
 "Those who envy people for what Allâh has given them of Bounty."
 
[at-Tabarânî]


 

Muhammad Ibn Sireen

It is reported that Muhammad b. Sîrîn – Allâh have mercy on him – said,
 
"I have never envied anyone over anything: if a person is going to be in the Fire, how could I envy him over some worldly matter when he is destined for the Fire?!
 
And if he is going to Paradise, how could I be envious of a man of Paradise with whom Allâh tabâraka wa ta'âlâ is pleased?!"
 
Muslim said:-
"We have never heard anything better than this from the words of Ibn Sîrîn.".
 
 
 
Source:-Abû Bakr Al-Daynûrî, Al-Mujâlasah wa Jawâhir Al-'Ilm article 2931.



 ...My ' Salaams ' To You All ... 

 

 

 

                      ...  Y a s m i n  ...                          

 

   "Never Despair Of The Mercy Of Allah"   

 

 

I Want to Die With my Forehead on the Ground!
The Sunnah in my Heart, Allah on my Mind,
Qur'an on my Tongue, and Tears in my Eyes!

'Insha Allah'! 

 

  

No comments: