Monday, September 12, 2011

Most Superior way of asking for Forgiveness from Allah! [ Sahih Bukhari ]

 

 

 
"Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem"
 
Rose Vine
 
"Assalamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullahi  wa  Barkatuh".
 
 
 
 
  Most Superior way of asking for Forgiveness from Allah!
 
 
The Messenger of Allaah
 
 [may Peace and Blessings of Allaah be upon him] – said :-
 
 
Indeed the major supplication for forgiveness is to say:-
 
 
 
"Allaahumma anta rabbee,
 
La ilaha illa anta,
 
 Khalaqtanee, wa ana Abduka,
 
Wa ana ala Ahdika wa wa'dika Mastata'tu,
 
 A'outhu bika min sharri Masanatu,
 
Aboo'u laka bini'matika alayya,
 
 Wa aboo'u Bitahmbee,
 
Faghfirlee fa'innahu la yaghfiru ath-thunooba 'illa 'anta".
 
 
 
 [ Sahih Bukhari Vol.8 Hadith # 318]
 
 
TRANSLATION:-
 
 
"O Allaah You are my Lord,
 
 
 There is NONE worthy of worship in truth except You,
 
You created me and I am Your slave
 
 
and..
 
 I am abiding to Your covenant and promise as best as I can,
 
 
I seek refuge in You from the evil that I have committed,
 
 
 I profess to you my Sins and I acknowledge Your favour upon me,
 
 
so Forgive me Verily no one Forgives Sins except You."
 
 
 INSHA ALLAH AAMEEN !
 



  'SALAAMS TO YOU ALL ' 

 

                                 Y a s m i n.                                      

  "All that is on earth will Perish. But will abide {Forever} 
 the Face of thy Lord, full of Majesty, Bounty and Honour"
 {'Quran'- Surah Al-Rahman-55.26-27 }

'Wasting time is Worse than Death!

Because Death Separates you from this World

 Whereas wasting Time Separates you from Allah'.

Ibn Qayimm Al-Jawziyyah.

 

I Want to Die With my Forehead on the Ground!
The Sunnah in my Heart, Allah on my Mind,
Qur'an on my Tongue, and Tears in my Eyes!

'Insha Allah'! 

 

 



No comments: