Thursday, October 13, 2011

*If he Comes to Me Walking I go to him at Speed*+A Hardened Heart*{Bukhari-Tirmidhi}

'Bismillah Walhamdulillah Was Salaatu Was Salaam

'ala Rasulillah '.

 


'As-Salaam Alaikum Wa-Rahmatullahi Wa-Barakatuhu ' 

 


.
On the authority of Abu Hurairah [r.a.] who said:-
 Prophet Muhammad
(Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon him)   said :-
Allah {Aza Wa Jall } said :-
 
 " I am as My servant thinks I am.
 I am with him when he makes mention of Me.
 
If he makes mention of Me to himself...
I make mention of him to Myself.
 
 And
 
 if he makes mention of Me in an assembly...
 
I make mention of him in an assembly
better than it...
 
 And if he draws near to Me a hand's span...
 
I draw near to him an Arm's length.
 
 And if he draws near to Me an Arm's length...
 
 I draw near to him a Fathom's length.
 
 And if he comes to Me walking...
 
I go to him at speed!!!'
 
{'SUBHANALLAH'!!!}
 
 
(Source:- Bukhari, Muslim, Tirmidhi, Ibn Majah )
 
Hadith Qudsi #15.
Note:- Hadith Qudsi (or Sacred Hadith) are so named because, unlike the majority of Hadith which are Prophetic Hadith, their authority (Sanad) is traced back not to the Prophet but to the Almighty.
 Ibn 'Umar {r.a . }said :-
 
 "Do not talk for long without remembering Allah  for talking much without remembering Allah  causes
hardness of the heart.
 
The most distant among man from Allah
 
is one with a Hardened Heart".
 
( Source:-Tirmidhi )
 
 

... Salaams To You All...  
 
 
                                Y a s m i n.                                      
  "All that is on earth will Perish. But will abide {Forever} 
 the Face of thy Lord, full of Majesty, Bounty and Honour"
 {'Quran'- Surah Al-Rahman-55.26-27 }

'Wasting time is Worse than Death!

Because Death Separates you from this World

 Whereas wasting Time Separates you from Allah'.

Ibn Qayimm Al-Jawziyyah.

 

I Want to Die With my Forehead on the Ground!
The Sunnah in my Heart, Allah on my Mind,
Qur'an on my Tongue, and Tears in my Eyes!

'Insha Allah'! 

' Son of Adam! You are nothing but a number of days, whenever each day passes then part of you has Gone.

 {Al-Hasan Al-Basree} 


No comments: