Tuesday, October 18, 2011

*Its Remarkable EVERYTHING turns out WELL for a Believer!+IF Opens the Gate for Satan'[Sahih Muslim]

 
 
  
 
Suhaib reported that :-
 
Allah's Messenger
{Peace Be Upon Him} said:-
 
 
 "It is remarkable that everything turns out well for a Believer !
 
{while that applies only to a Believer.}
 
 
 If Happiness befalls him,
 he gives Thanks and it turns out well for him.
 
 
 and if Misfortune befalls him, he shows Endurance (patience) and it turns out well for him.

[Source:- Sahih Muslim]
 
 
A strong believer is better and is more lovable to Allah than a weak believer,
 
and there is good in everyone,
 (but) cherish that which gives you benefit (in the Hereafter)
 
and seek help from Allah and do not lose heart, and if anything (in the form of trouble) comes to you, don't say:-
 
 If I had not done that, it would not have happened so and so,
but say:-
 
 Allah did that what He had ordained to do and your
 
 "If" opens the gate for the Satan.

[Source:-Sahih Muslim, 32, #6441]
 
 
 
My ' Salaams ' To You All. 



 

                        Y a s m i n.                           


 

 

'Wasting time is Worse than Death!

Because Death Separates you from this World

 Whereas wasting Time Separates you from Allah'.

Ibn Qayimm Al-Jawziyyah.

 

I Want to Die With my Forehead on the Ground!
The Sunnah in my Heart, Allah on my Mind,
Qur'an on my Tongue, and Tears in my Eyes!

 

'Insha Allah'! 

 

' Son of Adam! You are nothing but a number of days, whenever each day passes then part of you has Gone.

[Al-Hasan Al-Basree]

 

    

No comments: