Thursday, October 27, 2011

'Raised on the Day of Resurrection with his face Shining like the *Full Moon*'! {Tabarani}




 

 
Abu Dardah [radi Allahu anhu] reported:-
 
 
The Holy Prophet
{sallal laahu alaihi wasallam} said:-
 
 
A person who recites ...
 
"La Ilaha Illallah"
 
[There is none worthy of worship except Allah .]
 
One Hundred{100 } times a day,
 
will on the Day of Resurrection,
be raised with his face shining like the full moon.
 
and none can surpass him in excellence on that day
 
except~?
 
one who recites this Kalimah more than he.
 
{ Al-Tabarani }
 
 
My ' Salaams ' To You All.


                        Y a s m i n.                           

   "Never Despair Of The Mercy Of Allah"   

 

  "All that is on earth will Perish. But will abide {Forever} 

 the Face of thy Lord, full of Majesty, Bounty and Honour"
 {'Quran'- Surah Al-Rahman-55.26-27 }

'Wasting time is Worse than Death!

Because Death Separates you from this World

 Whereas wasting Time Separates you from Allah'.

Ibn Qayimm Al-Jawziyyah.

 

I Want to Die With my Forehead on the Ground!
The Sunnah in my Heart, Allah on my Mind,
Qur'an on my Tongue, and Tears in my Eyes!

'Insha Allah'! 

 

' Son of Adam! You are nothing but a number of days, whenever each day passes then part of you has Gone.

 {Al-Hasan Al-Basree} 

'  

 

No comments: