Thursday, March 10, 2011

If my thanking Allah for His blessings is a Blessing! +Joyful Things!

 

'Bismillahir Rehmanir Raheem' ".

"Assalam Alaikum Wa Rehmath Ullahi

 Wa Barkatahu."

 
 
According to Ibn Abi'l-Dunya, the following verses were composed by Mahmud al-Warraq:-
 
If my thanking Allah for His blessings is a blessing,
  then I must thank Him in the same measure again.
How can one thank Him save by His grace
  as time goes on, and life goes by?
If a good thing comes, I rejoice heartily;
  if a bad one comes, I receive a reward.
In both cases He gives me a gift too large
  for the minds of men, and the land and sea.
My only excuse is that I am inadequate
  but my excuse is a confession that I have no excuse.
-----------------------------------------------------

 

The Joyful Things.

At times We are so discouraged
With the problems of the day,
we  fail to see the joyful things
That are along the way.

When troubles overwhelm us
it's then our nerves may fray.
That's when we need to take the time
To simply sit and pray.

Reflecting on Allah's many gifts,
It makes us so aware
Of all the joy in little things
Around us everywhere!

we must try to remember 
Though problems come our way,
Not to miss the joyful things
 The Blessings from Allah for  the day.
 
 My 'Salaams' to you all......... .
  

                        Y a s m i n.                           

   "Never Despair Of The Mercy Of Allah"   

 

' Son of Adam! You are nothing but a number of days, whenever each day passes then part of you has Gone.

 

 {Al-Hasan Al-Basree}

 

  

   



No comments: