Saturday, March 5, 2011

'Tonight 2 visitors came to me[in my Dream] & took me'{Bukhari}



'Bismillahir Rehmanir Raheem' ".

"Assalam Alaikum Wa Rehmath Ullahi

 Wa Barkatahu."

 

Narated By Samura bin Jundab :-
 
 Allah's Apostle -{sal-allahu- alleihi-wasallam} said :- 
 
 
 "Tonight two visitors came to me [in my dream] and took me
to a town built with gold bricks and silver bricks.
There we met men who,
 half of their bodies, looked  like the
most-handsome human beings you have ever seen, and the other half, the ugliest human beings you have ever seen.
 
Those two visitors said to those men, 'Go and dip yourselves in that river. So they dipped themselves therein
and then came to us,
their ugliness having disappeared and they were in the most-handsome shape.
 
The visitors said:- 

 'The first is the Garden of Eden and that is your dwelling place.' Then they added,
'As for those people who
were half ugly  and half handsome, they were those who mixed good deeds and bad deeds, but Allah forgave them."
 
 
 Sahih Bukhari Volume 006, Book 060, Hadith Number 196.
 
 
My " Salaams " To You All...


                        Y a s m i n.                           

   "Never Despair Of The Mercy Of Allah"   

' Son of Adam! You are nothing but a number of days, whenever each day passes then part of you has Gone.

{Al-Hasan Al-Basree}

  

 


No comments: