Thursday, March 31, 2011

Last to Enter Paradise-A Man who will Walk Upon the Sirât *[SUPERB]*

 

 "Bismillah Hir Rehman Nir Raheem " 
 
'Assalaamu Alaykum Warahmatulla hee
Wa Barakaatuhu '.
 

 

 

 

The Last to Enter Paradise will be a Man.....Who.....

 

 

 Ibn Mas'ûd (radiyallaahu 'anhu) reported that :-

 

 The Messenger of Allâh (Salallâhu 'alayhi Wasallam) said:-

 

The last to enter Paradise will be a man who will walk upon the Sirât (bridge over the hellfire)

and he will tread once,

stumble once and

be scorched by the fire once.

 

 After he passes beyond it, he will turn to face it, and say:-

 

 'Blessed be He Who has saved me from you.

Verily, Allâh  [Subhaanahu Wa Ta'aala] has given me something that He has not given anyone from the earlier and later generations.'

 

 Whereupon, a tree will be raised aloft for him, and he will say:-

 

 'O my Lord! Bring me to this tree so that I may seek shelter in its shade and drink from its water.

 

 Allâh [Subhaanahu Wa Ta'aala] will then say (while having more knowledge of His slave): O son of Âdam! Perhaps if I grant you thus, you would ask Me for other than it?

 

The man will then say:-

 

 No, O my Lord. And he will vow to Him that he would not ask Him for other than it. His Lord will then pardon him because he witnesses that which he has no patience for. So He will bring him to the tree and he will shelter in its shade and drink from its water.

 

Afterward, another tree will be raised aloft for him, which is first, amore beautiful than the nd he will say:-

 

 'O my Lord! Bring me to this (tree) so that I may drink from its water and seek shelter in its shade.

 I shall not ask You for anything else!'

 

 Allâh  [Subhaanahu Wa Ta'aala] will then say (while having more knowledge of His slave): 'O son of Âdam! Did you not vow to Me that You would not ask Me for other than it? Perhaps if I brought you to this (tree), you will ask Me for other than it?

 

 So the man will vow to Him that he would not ask Him for other than it.  And His Lord will pardon him because he witnesses that which he has no patience for. Thus, He will bring him to it and he will shelter in its shade and drink from its water.

 

Afterward, a third tree, more beautiful and superior to the first two, will be raised aloft for him at the gate of Paradise.

 

 The man will then say:-

 

 "O my Lord! Bring me to this tree so that I may seek shelter in its shade and drink from its water. I will not ask You for other than it."

 

Allâh  [Subhaanahu Wa Ta'aala] will then say (while having more knowledge of His slave):-

 

" O son of Âdam! Did you not vow to Me that you would not ask Me for other than it?

 

The man will say: Yes, O my Lord! But bring me to this tree, and I will not ask You for other than it.

 

And His Lord will pardon him because he witnesses that which he has no patience for.

Thus, He will bring him to it, and whenas He brings him to it, he will hear the voices of the people of Paradise.

 

Thus, the man will say:-

 

 'O my Lord! Enter me into Paradise'

 

Allâh  [Subhaanahu Wa Ta'aala] will say (while having more knowledge of His slave):-

 

 'O son of Âdam! What is it that will please you Will it please you if I grant unto you the worth of the whole world and its likes with it?'

 

The man will then say:-

 

 'O my Lord! Are You mocking me while You are the Lord of the Worlds?'

 

 Allâh [Subhaanahu Wa Ta'aala] will then say:-

 

 I am not mocking you;

 

rather I have the Power to do whatever I Will.

 

 

 

 

SOURCE:- [Related by Musnad Ahmad and Sahîh Muslim]

 

Shaykh al-Albânî (rahîmahullâh) declared it Sahîh in Sahîh Jami' as-Saghîr 1/63, no. 4



Filed under: Saheeh Jami' as-Sagheer, Shaykh al-Albaani, Translation.
 


 My "Salaams" To You All.
 
 
                       Y a s m i n.                  
  "All that is on earth will Perish. But will abide {Forever} 
the Face of thy Lord, full of Majesty, Bounty and Honour"
 {'Quran'- Surah Al-Rahman-55.26-27 }
 
Son of Adam! You are nothing but a number of days,
whenever each day passes then part of you has Gone!
{Al-Hasan Al-Basree}

No comments: