Tuesday, March 22, 2011

'Three{3} make me Laugh & Three{3} make me Cry! {Ibn Al-Mubârak}

Bismillaahir Rahmaanir Raheem.


Assalamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuh! 


 

 

Abû Al-Dardâ [Allâh be pleased with him] – said:-

 

             "Three make me laugh, and three make me cry.

 

Those that make me laugh are:-

 

 #1/ A person who puts his hopes in this worldly life while death pursues him.

 

 #2/ A person who is heedless [of his Lord] while [his Lord] is not heedless of him.

 

# 3/ A person who always laughs while he does not know whether he has pleased Allâh or angered Him.

 

 

 

What makes me Cry-

 

 # 1/  Being separated from my beloved: Muhammad[Peace be Upon Him ]   and his party . [the Companions ] 

 

 # 2/ the horrors of the time of death.

 

# 3/  Standing in front of Allâh ['azza wa jall ] on the Day when the secrets will be revealed and I do not know will I then go to Paradise or Hell?"

 

 

Source :- Ibn Al-Mubârak, Al-Zuhd wa Al-Raqâ`iq article # 250.

 


 

          My ' Salaams To You All.    

 

 

                 Y a s m i n.                           

   "Never Despair Of The Mercy Of Allah"   

 

' Son of Adam! You are nothing but a number of days, whenever each day passes then part of you has Gone.

 

 {Al-Hasan Al-Basree}

 

  


No comments: