Tuesday, March 29, 2011

"MY love is obliged to those who love each other for MY sake"

Bismillaahir Rahmaanir Raheem.

Click
 here
 to join

 Hum-Our-Tum
 Group
 for Spirituality and
 Information

Assalamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullahi  wa Barkatuh. 
 

 


The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him)
 
 quoted Allah as saying: -
 
"My love is obliged to those
 
who love each other for My sake,
 
 who sit with each other
for My sake,
 
 who visit each other
for My sake,
 
and who give to each other generously
for My sake."

Al-Muwattah, Volume 51, Hadith 15

 
"Salaams" to You All...
 


                         Y a s m i n.                  
  "All that is on earth will Perish. But will abide {Forever} 
the Face of thy Lord, full of Majesty, Bounty and Honour"
 {'Quran'- Surah Al-Rahman-55.26-27 }
 
Son of Adam! You are nothing but a number of days,
whenever each day passes then part of you has Gone!
{Al-Hasan Al-Basree}

No comments: