Wednesday, May 18, 2011

*Allah will Carry the Whole Creation on One Finger!['Quran'/Muslim]


 

 
 Abdullah b. Mas'ud reported that a Jew scholar came to Allah's Apostle (may peace he upon him) and said :-
 
Muhammad, or Abu al-Qasim, verify, Allah, the Exalted and Glorious, would carry the Heavens on the Day of Judgment upon One Finger and Earths upon One Finger and the Mountains and Trees upon one finger and the Ocean and moist earth upon one finger.
In fact the whole of the creation upon one finger, and then He would stir them and say:-
I am your Lord, I am your Lord.
 
Thereupon Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) smiled testifying what that scholar had said.
He then recited this verse:-
 
" And they honour not Allah with the honour due to Him;
and the whole earth will be in His grip on the Day of Resurrection and the heavens will be rolled up up in His right hand.
Glory be to Him and Highly Exalted is He above what they associate with Him"
 
"Quran "Sūra XXXIX.: Zumar, or the Crowds.
 
Sahih Muslim. Book 039 # 6699:
 
 
..My ' Salaams " To You All..
 

                    Y a s m i n.                    


Rose Vine

      "Never  Despair  Of  The  Mercy  Of  Allah"    

 

"I Want to Die With my Forehead on the Ground,
The Sunnah in my Heart, Allah on my Mind,
Qur'an on my Tongue, and Tears in my Eyes!"

Inshallah 'Aameen'

Rose Vine

' Son of Adam! You are nothing but a number of days, whenever

each day passes then part of you has Gone!

  {Al-Hasan Al-Basree}




Source:-The Book Giving Description of the Day of Judgement, Paradise and Hell (Kitab Sifat Al-Qiyamah wa'l Janna wa'n-Nar)


No comments: