Monday, May 16, 2011

My Soul~ Sometimes Helps me & Sometimes !? {Imam Al-Ghazali}

As-Salaam Alaikum Wa-Rahmatullah.


Never have I dealt with anything

 

More Difficult than my Own Soul,

 

 Which sometimes helps me

 

 and

 

sometimes Opposes me!!


-Imam Al-Ghazali-



My ' Salaams ' To You All. 

 

                 Y a s m i n.              

Rose Vine

      "Never  Despair  Of  The  Mercy  Of  Allah"    

 

"I Want to Die With my Forehead on the Ground,
The Sunnah in my Heart, Allah on my Mind,
Qur'an on my Tongue, and Tears in my Eyes!"

Inshallah 'Aameen'

Rose Vine

' Son of Adam! You are nothing but a number of days, whenever

each day passes then part of you has Gone!

  {Al-Hasan Al-Basree}


Rose Vine


 

The Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa sallam) said:-

 "If you are satisfied with what Allah has apportioned for you, you will be the wealthiest of people." 

 {Ahmad and Tirmidhi}



No comments: