Saturday, May 14, 2011

*Allah~'O Musa I did not make that Privilege for Myself!*[Excellent Read]



 

Bismillah Walhamdulillah Was Salaatu Was Salaam

'ala Rasulillah.


 

As-Salaam Alaikum Wa-Rahmatullahi Wa-Barakatuhu


 
 
 
You Cannot Please Everyone.

A man said to al-Hasan al-Basree (rahimahullaah) :
 
'The people sit around you so that they may find fault with you!' So he said, 'Indeed, I encouraged my soul to aspire for Paradise so it aspired for it. Then I encouraged it to aspire for salvation from Hellfire and so it aspired for it.
 Then I encouraged it to aspire for salvation from the people, but I didn't find a way to that. Indeed the people were not pleased with their Creator although He provides for them, so how can they be pleased with another creation like themselves?'
 
{Al-Bidayah wal-Nihayah 9/318}


Prophet Moosaa ('alayhis salaam) said:-
 'O my Lord, the people say things about me which are not true!
So Allah revealed to him:-
 
 'O Moosaa, I did not make that privilege for Myself, so how can I make it the case for you?'
 
Al-Adaab al-Shar'iyyah by Ibn Muflih (1/38 )
 
'Aisha (radiyallaahu `anha) wrote to Mu'aawiyah (radiyallaahu` anhu):-
 
 'Salamun 'alayk. Amma ba'd,
I have heard the Messenger of Allah (sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam) say:-
 
 'Whoever gains the Pleasure of Allah by the anger of the people (i.e. thereby gains their anger), Allah suffices him of the people's troubles.
' And whoever gains the pleasure of the people by the Anger of Allah (i.e. in the process he gains His Anger), then Allah leaves him to the people.'
Wa-Salaamu 'alayk.'
 
Reported by al-Tirmidhi in Kitab al-Zuhd (no. 2414), declared Saheeh by al-Albaanee


Imam ash-Shaafi'ee:
 
 'There is nobody except that he has someone who loves him and someone who hates him.. So if that's the case, let a person be with the people who are obedient to Allah `azza wa jall!' 
  [as they love and hate for the Sake of Allah and they are not unjust]
 
Hilyat al-Awliyah (9/124)
 
 
 
 ~ My 'Salaams' To You All ~ 
 
                                Y a s m i n.                           

   "Never Despair Of The Mercy Of Allah"   

 

"I Want to Die With my Forehead on the Ground,
The Sunnah in my Heart, Allah on my Mind,
Qur'an on my Tongue, and Tears in my Eyes!"

Inshallah 'Aameen'

 

' Son of Adam! You are nothing but a number of days, whenever

each day passes then part of you has Gone!

  {Al-Hasan Al-Basree}




 

No comments: