Sunday, May 15, 2011

*What is the BEST Man has been Given*? [POTENT!] [Ibn Al-Mubarak]







 

Bismillah Walhamdulillah Was Salaatu Was
Salaam 'ala Rasulillah
 
 
As-Salaam Alaikum Wa-Rahmatullahi Wa-Barakatuhu

 

 

 

 

 

Ibn Hibbaan narrates:-

 

 

 

It was said to Ibn Al-Mubarak: -

 

"What is the best that man has been given?" He said:-

 

 "The honour of intellect".

 

It was said: "And if he doesn't have that?"

 He said:-

 

 "A good character".

 

They said: -

"And if he doesn't have that?"

 He said:-

 "A righteous companion to give him advice".

They said:-

 "And if not that?" He said:-

 

"Long periods of silence which he observes".

They said:-

 "And if not that?" Abdullah Ibn Mubarak replied:-

 

"Then a quick Death!



 

 My ' Salaams' To You All  

 

                               Y a s m i n.                           

   "Never Despair Of The Mercy Of Allah"   

 

"I Want to Die With my Forehead on the Ground,
The Sunnah in my Heart, Allah on my Mind,
Qur'an on my Tongue, and Tears in my Eyes!"

Inshallah 'Aameen'

 

' Son of Adam! You are nothing but a number of days, whenever

each day passes then part of you has Gone!

  {Al-Hasan Al-Basree}



No comments: