Wednesday, May 4, 2011

'*My choicest Hours are the Hours I spend with You'* --{Beautiful}




 

'As-Salaam Alaikum Wa-Rahmatullah'

 

 

 

My Greatest Need is You!

 

 

 

Your hope in my heart is the rarest treasure
Your Name on my tongue is the sweetest word


My choicest hours
Are the hours I spend with You --


O Allah, I can't live in this world
Without remembering You--


How can I endure the next world
Without seeing Your face?


 

I am a stranger in Your country


And lonely among Your worshippers:


 

This is the substance of my complaint.

 

 

 

Rabi'ah al-Adawiyya.



 
My "Salaams"   To You.
 
                       Y a s m i n.                  
  "All that is on earth will Perish. But will abide {Forever} 
 the Face of thy Lord, full of Majesty, Bounty and Honour"
 {'Quran'- Surah Al-Rahman-55.26-27 }
 
Son of Adam! You are nothing but a number of days,
whenever each day passes then part of you has Gone!
{Al-Hasan Al-Basree}
 
 
Rabi'ah al-Adawiyya, a major spiritual influence in the classical Islamic world, is one of the central figures of the spiritual tradition.  She was born around the year 717 C.E. in what is now Iraq 

No comments: