Wednesday, May 25, 2011

If Afflicted with a Calamity I Praise Allâh for it four{4}Times*!


 

Bismillah Walhamdulillah Was Salaatu Was Salaam

'ala Rasulillah.  


As-Salaam Alaikum Wa-Rahmatullahi Wa-Barakatuhu  

 

Praise be to Allâh for this Calamity.

 

 

It is reported that Shurayh – {Allâh have mercy on him} – said:-

 

 

 "If I am afflicted with a calamity,

 I praise Allâh for it four {4} times:

 

 

#1/ I praise Him because it wasn't worse than it was.

 

 

#2/ I praise Him when He gives me the patience to bear it.

 

 

#3/ I praise Him for enabling me to say al-istirjâ' ~'To Allâh we belong and to him we will return'.

 

 {in hope of a great reward}

{Al-Baqarah: 154-156}

 

and

 

#4/ I praise Him for not making it a calamity in my religion."

 
 
 
Source:-Al-Dhahabî, Siyar A'lâm Al-Nubalâ`, in his biography of Shurayh Al-Qâdî.



 My 'Salaams' To You All. 

 

 

                  Y a s m i n.                    


Rose Vine

      "Never  Despair  Of  The  Mercy  Of  Allah"    

 

"I Want to Die With my Forehead on the Ground,
The Sunnah in my Heart, Allah on my Mind,
Qur'an on my Tongue, and Tears in my Eyes!"

Inshallah 'Aameen'

Rose Vine

' Son of Adam! You are nothing but a number of days, whenever

each day passes then part of you has Gone!

  {Al-Hasan Al-Basree}





No comments: