Monday, May 2, 2011

I Confess my Weakness lack of Wit & Inconsequence Lord[Prophet Mohammad(sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam



Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem
http://www.yadl3.com/vb/up/21013_21199182092.gif
Assalamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barkatuh!

Prophet Mohammad (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) prayed:-

 

"To You my Lord I confess my weakness,

my lack of wit and my inconsequence before people.

Dear Merciful Lord,

you are Master of the weak

and Master of those who depend upon me.

How much longer shall they revile me?

 How much longer shall my enemies hold sway over me?

As long as You are not angry with me then

nothing else can matter.

Your might is greatest before me and so I seek refuge in the Light of Your Countenance,

in the Light that drives away all darkness

and in which all things of this world and the

 next find meaning.

Whether You visit upon me Your Wrath or relieve me of my burden, such is Your Right until You are pleased.

Truly there is no power nor glory but in You."

 

[Ibn Hisham: As-Seera an-Nabawiyyah]

 

Salaams & Blessings To All .

 



{"Subhan Allah" This brought Tears to my Eyes! }
 
                       Y a s m i n.                  
  "All that is on earth will Perish. But will abide {Forever} 
 the Face of thy Lord, full of Majesty, Bounty and Honour"
 {'Quran'- Surah Al-Rahman-55.26-27 }
 
Son of Adam! You are nothing but a number of days,
whenever each day passes then part of you has Gone!
{Al-Hasan Al-Basree}
 

 

No comments: