Friday, June 10, 2011

Do Not Grieve At My Death! [Al-Ghazaalee]'A pearl has left its Shell]

 

 

'Bismillah Walhamdulillah Was Salaatu

Was Salaam 'ala Rasulillah'

'As-Salaam Alaikum Wa-Rahmatullahi Wa-Barakatuhu'.

 

Do Not Grieve At My Death!


{Al-Ghazaalee said:-}

 

"Say to my friends, when they look

upon me Dead.

Weeping for me and mourning me

 in sorrow.

Do not believe that this corpse is myself.

 

 

 In the name of Allaah,

 I tell you, it is not I.

 I am a spirit.

 And this is nothing but flesh.

 It was my abode and my garment

for a time.

 

 

I am a pearl which has left its shell.

I am a bird, and this body was my cage. I have now flown forth and it is left

as a token.

 

All praise be to Allaah, Who has now set me free

[from the shackles of life].

 

 

 Think not that death is death.

No!

it is [the beginning of a new] life.'

 

 

Note:- 

There are many Metaphors used in this passage of- Al-Ghazaalee's

so words have been inserted  in square brackets for ease of reading and

 to remove any misinterpretation or confusion which may arise. "Inshallah".

 

 

 

 

 My 'Salaams' To You All.

 

                 Y a s m i n.                    


Rose Vine

      "Never  Despair  Of  The  Mercy  Of  Allah"    

 

"I Want to Die With my Forehead on the Ground,
The Sunnah in my Heart, Allah on my Mind,
Qur'an on my Tongue, and Tears in my Eyes!"

Inshallah 'Aameen'

Rose Vine

' Son of Adam! You are nothing but a number of days, whenever

each day passes then part of you has Gone!

  {Al-Hasan Al-Basree}





No comments: