Never give away you pictures/videos especially if You are a Girl
Most of us already know the seriousness of a situation when our private pictures or Night packages (the root cause of above mentioned problem) have bought our nation on the verge of social destruction. Every other subscriber has a list of friends (of opposite gender) with whom they spend nights, every night in fact. Soon it becomes a habit and then a mental dis-order, depression, irritation, increases annoyance and what not.land in fraudulent hands. Still, we make mistakes – and are often embarked with this condition when suicide becomes the last option to save ourselves.
Let's forget the mental and physical health for time being and talk about even greater problem.
Lately, thanks to significant increase of Camera , and almost zero MMS charges (with SMS/MMS ), the number of such incidents have increased where pictures and videos (at times with objectionable orientation) are shared with partners over internet and MMS.
Based on few incidents I recently came across, here are few recommendations:
Now Remember Following (as an advice / request from elder brother):
Never Trust Phone Friends: This is for those who make friends over phone and talk to them indefinitely. Never trust them. There are organized groups targeting both girls and boys to attain intimate information/pictures/videos to later blackmail them.
- Never send your pictures to ANYONE, WHO EVER he/she is – no matter what relation he/she has got with you, or whatever level of trust you guys have between each other. (This doesn't apply to yourmembers).
- Never keep your private pictures in your phone – save them in your PC/laptop and delete from mobile phones. Your phone can easily get stolen/lost.
- Make sure that privacy settings of youraren't revealing the information you would not like to reveal otherwise. (Go to Facebook –> My account –> Privacy Settings –> customize setting)
- Make sure you don't have casual acquaintances mixed up with your family members or close friends on Facebook. Make proper lists with different level of privacy settings for each list.
- NEVER EVER shot objectionable pictures/videos – because they will remain in your phone even after deleting them.
Deleted Pictures/Videos are Recoverable: If you think you have deleted a photo/video and you safe, then unfortunately its not the case. A deleted video/photo or any data is recoverable. So never shot videos / pictures at first place which you may not want to keep without self for ever.
Fear Voice Recorders too: So if you are good with not giving photos, videos, you are still prone to voice . Please make sure that you are using your mobile phone without any risk and with utmost care.
What to Do if pictures/videos are exposed? God forbid, if your pictures/videos are somehow in someone's hands who is blackmailing you (for money or at times with some other demands) then do following:
Disclaimer: I highly recommend you to talk to your , however, approaching Police and FIA should be considered based on your circumstances. (Considering our police's performance) I fear,that approaching police (if you don't have high-level contacts) may ruin your life.
- Tell everything to your parents, they are going to be your best buddies in this bad time.
- FIR at your nearest police station
- Though Police station, lodge a complain in fia
We need to be extra careful, especially, when there is no cyber law in our country.
At the end, I would say: Bad deeds meet bad consequences, so be sincere to your self, your parents and to your life.
( Congratulations!!! Reach out to the Whole New Internet Generation. Now Promote your Business on my Blog - Please email me for availing New Advertisement Services !!!)
"Watch your thoughts; they become words. Watch your words; they become actions. Watch your actions; they become habits. Watch your habits; they become character. Watch your character; it becomes your destiny."
Quran [2:216] But you may dislike something which is good for you, and you may like something which is bad for you. GOD knows while you do not know.
P Save a tree. Use Less Papers. Don't print this e-mail unless it's really necessary!!