Thursday, June 2, 2011

Righteous Fear[Believer]vs Sinful Delusion![Munâfiq!]{Hasan Al-Basrî}

 

'~Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim~

Assalaamualaykum Wa Rahamtuallahi Wa Barakatahu."

..... Righteous Fear vs. SinfulDelusion.....

It is reported that Al-Hasan Al-Bas
{Allâh have mercy on him }said:-
 
 
 
The Believer does the best deeds yet is most fearful [that his deeds will not be accepted].
 
If he were to spend a mountain of wealth [in charity], he would not feel sure [of the reward] until he sees it.
 
 
The more righteous and pious he becomes, the more he fears.
 
But the hypocrite (munâfiq) says:-
 
 "There are so many people,
 I will be forgiven, no problem.'
 
So he does wrong and evil deeds, yet holds foolish wishes about Allâh.
 
 
 
 
Source:-Al-Dhahabî, Siyar A'lâm Al-Nubalâ` 4:586.
 

 



 

 ...My ' Salaams' To All... 

 

                  Y a s m i n.                    


Rose Vine

      "Never  Despair  Of  The  Mercy  Of  Allah"    

 

"I Want to Die With my Forehead on the Ground,
The Sunnah in my Heart, Allah on my Mind,
Qur'an on my Tongue, and Tears in my Eyes!"

Inshallah 'Aameen'

Rose Vine

' Son of Adam! You are nothing but a number of days, whenever

each day passes then part of you has Gone!

  {Al-Hasan Al-Basree}





No comments: