Wednesday, June 29, 2011

I love my Allah


Oh lord, I told you: I'm in pain

You said: 39:53 do not despair of the mercy of Allah

 

I told you: nobody knows what is in my heart

...You said: 13:28 Verily, in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest

 

I told you: many people hurt me

You said: 3:159 So pardon them and ask forgiveness for them

 

I told you: I feel I'm alone

You said: 50:16 We are closer to him than [his] jugular vein

 

I told you: My sins are so many

You said: 3:135 and who can forgive sins except Allah?

 

I told you: do not leave me

You said: 2:152 So remember Me; I will remember you..

 

I told you: I'm facing a lot of difficulties in life

You said: 65:2 And whoever fears Allah – He will make for him a way out

 

I told you: oh lord I need hope

You said: 94:6 Indeed, with hardship [will be] ease.

I Told you: I have many dreams that I want to come true

 

You said: 40:60 Call upon Me; I will respond to you.

I love you my lord....

--
 
"Women should not be like the moon which everyone can see uncovered; women should be like the sun which makes eyes bow down before they can see it"


When I stand before God at the end of my life,
I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left,
and could say, "I used everything you gave me."
                 


 Zuni Ayesha

WWW.muslimtilltheend.blogspot.com

www.muslimtilltheend.wordpress.com

muslim hereafter and till the end - FB page.

                                                           


No comments: