Monday, June 20, 2011

Fwd: MANOJ KUMAR'S MESSAGE 4 THOSE WHO HATE ISLAM.






Asalam Alikum All

Please watch the below link worth watching it .


Islamic Research Foundation / Dr.Zakir Naik / IRF
MANOJ KUMAR'S MESSAGE 4 THOSE WHO HATE ISLAM.
blog.onlyislam.net
Invite (all) to the way of thy Lord with wisdom and beautiful preaching; and argue with them in ways that are best and most gracious: for thy Lord knoweth, best who have strayed from His Path, and who receive guidance. (Qur'an 16:125)

http://blog.onlyislam.net/2011/05/manoj-kumars-message-4-those-who-hate.html








--
 
"Women should not be like the moon which everyone can see uncovered; women should be like the sun which makes eyes bow down before they can see it"


When I stand before God at the end of my life,
I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left,
and could say, "I used everything you gave me."
                 


 Zuni Ayesha

WWW.muslimtilltheend.blogspot.com

muslim hereafter and till the end - FB page.

                                                           


No comments: