Thursday, June 30, 2011

*The Part U Loose is not Worth a Mosquito's Wing!* [Ibn Qayyim Al Jawziyyah]

 

Bismillah Walhamdulillah Was Salaatu Was Salaam 'ala Rasulillah.

Rose Vine
As-Salaam Alaikum Wa-Rahmatullahi Wa-Barakatuhu  


 

 

 

 

"There is no God worthy of worship except Allah"

 

is something that Allah is buying.

 

 Its price is Paradise!

 

and the Messenger is its Agent!

 

 and~~~~~ ?

 

you will be pleased to part with

 a small part of this worldy life to obtain it.

 

 

The part you loose is a small part of something that as a whole

is not worth

A mosquito's wing! 

 

 

 

[Ibn Qayyim Al Jawziyyah]

 

 

 

 

'And when My servants ask you concerning Me, then surely I am very near; I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he calls on Me, so they should answer My call and believe in Me that they may walk in the right way. 

 

 Al- Quran 2:186

 
 
 
 



 My Salaams To You All. 

 

                  Y a s m i n.                    


Rose Vine

      "Never  Despair  Of  The  Mercy  Of  Allah"    

 

"I Want to Die With my Forehead on the Ground,
The Sunnah in my Heart, Allah on my Mind,
Qur'an on my Tongue, and Tears in my Eyes!"

Inshallah 'Aameen'

Rose Vine

' Son of Adam! You are nothing but a number of days, whenever

each day passes then part of you has Gone!

  {Al-Hasan Al-Basree}





No comments: