Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Keep Busy Remembering Your Faults!! [Sufyaan A.Thawree-R]



 


'Bismillah Walhamdulillah Was Salaatu Was Salaam 'ala Rasulillah'. 

 
'As-Salaam Alaikum Wa-Rahmatullahi Wa-Barakatuhu'. 

 

 

 

 

Imaam Sufyaan Ath-Thawree rahimahullaah - said:-

 

 

 

  'Keep yourself busy in remembering your faults,

 

 so that you have no time to remember the faults of others.

 

 

Be sad on account of all the time

you spent in the past in other than

the pursuit of your Hereafter.

 

 

 Cry frequently for the wrongs

you have committed in the past,

and perhaps you will then be

 saved from them.

 

 

Never tire or become bored of

good deeds

 and

of the people who perform them.'

 

 

 

 

Source:-

Taken from: The Biography of Sufyaan Ath-Thauree.

 

 



 ...My 'Salaams' To All... 

 

                  Y a s m i n.                    


Rose Vine

      "Never  Despair  Of  The  Mercy  Of  Allah"    

 

"I Want to Die With my Forehead on the Ground,
The Sunnah in my Heart, Allah on my Mind,
Qur'an on my Tongue, and Tears in my Eyes!"

Inshallah 'Aameen'

Rose Vine

' Son of Adam! You are nothing but a number of days, whenever

each day passes then part of you has Gone!

  {Al-Hasan Al-Basree}





No comments: