Friday, June 3, 2011

'Tie your Camel First-then Put your Trust in Allah'[Quran~Tirmidhi~Bukhari]

'Bismillahir Rehmanir Raheem ''

 

 

Assalam Alaikum Wa Rehmath Ullahi Wa Barkatahu

 
'If Allah helps you, none can overcome you:

If He forsakes you, who is there, after that, that can help you?

In Allah, then, Let believers put their trust.
 
{Quran "Surah # 3 Al-Imran verse# 160}
 
Tie your Camel First!
 
One day Prophet Muhammad
( peace and blessings be upon him)
noticed a Bedouin leaving his camel without tying it.
 He asked the Bedouin...
 
 "Why don't you tie down your camel?"
The Bedouin answered~
 
"I put my trust in Allah."
 
The Prophet
( peace and blessings be upon him)  then said:-
 
"Tie your camel first, then put your trust in Allah"
 
(Tirmidhi)
 
A man may utter a word pleasing to Allaah without  considering it of any 
significance, but for which Allaah elevates his ranks
(in Paradise); another one 
may speak a word displeasing to Allaah without considering it of any 
importance, but for which he would be plummeted into Hell."
 
[Bukhari]
 
 
 
My  ' S a l a a m s ' To You All...
 
 
                         Y a s m i n.                  
  "All that is on earth will Perish. But will abide {Forever} 
 the Face of thy Lord, full of Majesty, Bounty and Honour"
 {'Quran'- Surah Al-Rahman-55.26-27 }
"I Want to Die With my Forehead on the Ground,
The Sunnah in my Heart, Allah on my Mind,
Qur'an on my Tongue, and Tears in my Eyes!"

Inshallah 'Aameen'

 
Son of Adam! You are nothing but a number of days,
whenever each day passes then part of you has Gone!
{Al-Hasan Al-Basree}
 

No comments: