Friday, July 1, 2011

Be the Children of the Hereafter Not of this World'!{S.Bukhari}Powerful


 


'Bismillaahir Rahmaanir Raheem'.
Rose Vine
'As Salaamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuhu'.



' The world is going backwards and the hereafter is coming forward!
 
and each of the two has its own children.
 
 
So be of the Children of the Hereafter .
 
and do not be the children of this World,
 
for today there is actions
{ good or bad }
 
but no Accountability !
 
 
But...?
 
 Tomorow there will be
 
Accountability but no Action'!

 
 
Source:-{Sahih Al-Bukhari - book of softening the hearts.}
 
 



...'SALAAMS' TO YOU ALL...  

 

 

                  Y a s m i n.                    


Rose Vine

      "Never  Despair  Of  The  Mercy  Of  Allah"    

 

"I Want to Die With my Forehead on the Ground,
The Sunnah in my Heart, Allah on my Mind,
Qur'an on my Tongue, and Tears in my Eyes!"

Inshallah 'Aameen'

Rose Vine

' Son of Adam! You are nothing but a number of days, whenever

each day passes then part of you has Gone!

  {Al-Hasan Al-Basree}





No comments: