Sunday, July 3, 2011

two lines which impressed..

An important Message..
Salaam, my name is Shabaan, i am advising u dat my neighbour Ramadhaan will be visiting u soon wid his wife Roza & two kids Sehri & Iftaar. They will be accompanied by 3 grandchildren Rahmah, Barakat & Touba. They will leave after 30 days by Eid airlines. Treasure them & u will be blessed.Inshaa Allaah. Aameen...




A TRUE MUSLIMAH ATTITUDE...
I'm happy cuz dis Dunya does not tempt me... 
Alhamdulilllaah dat Boys are not my interest!!! & I don't waste time thinkin about wat to wear to impress a boy. 
Allah comes first! My deen is my interest!!! 
I don't care if I don't catch up on new song releases or movies 
I don't care about parties & who's going or who's not...
I just care about Allah, my family, friends & Jannah, Insha'Allah ♥

--
 
"Women should not be like the moon which everyone can see uncovered; women should be like the sun which makes eyes bow down before they can see it"


When I stand before God at the end of my life,
I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left,
and could say, "I used everything you gave me."
                 


 Zuni Ayesha

WWW.muslimtilltheend.blogspot.com

www.muslimtilltheend.wordpress.com

muslim hereafter and till the end - FB page.

                                                           


No comments: