Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Ramdhan

As salam alaikum wa rehmathullahi wa barkhathu.. Support a POOR/MISKEEN Muslim family to FAST in Ramadhan and REAP the rewards of fasting. For Rs.1500/- you can SPONSOR a Ramdhan package for the whole month consisting of:
25kg Rice,
5kg Wheat Aata,
2kg each of Sugar,Daal,Oil, Sooji, 
1kg Dates, Tea Powder, Sewiyah and Spices.
Plus a Kit of books in Urdu and Kannada on Islamic Basics. Register before JULY 22nd, 2011 At CIS Bangalore. Book your packages at +9945144771. Jazakallahu khairan. Allah Hafiz. As salam alaikum.

--
 
"Women should not be like the moon which everyone can see uncovered; women should be like the sun which makes eyes bow down before they can see it"


When I stand before God at the end of my life,
I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left,
and could say, "I used everything you gave me."
                 


 Zuni Ayesha

WWW.muslimtilltheend.blogspot.com

www.muslimtilltheend.wordpress.com

muslim hereafter and till the end - FB page.

                                                           


No comments: