Thursday, July 21, 2011

'Material Desires & the Desire for ME can not Exist ?{'Rabia Basri'}


 

 
 
 
 
'As Salam Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wabarakatuhu'






 

She heard a voice in her ears:-
 
... 'Be careful...!
 
Lest you want me to fulfill your material desires..
 
 
 and take away your desire for ME ! 
 
Material Desires and the Desire for ME  
 
can not exist within the same Heart.'
 
 
{ 'Rabia Basri' }
 
 



 ... My 'Salaams' To You All ... 

 

 

                  Y a s m i n.                    


Rose Vine

      "Never  Despair  Of  The  Mercy  Of  Allah"    

 

"I Want to Die With my Forehead on the Ground,
The Sunnah in my Heart, Allah on my Mind,
Qur'an on my Tongue, and Tears in my Eyes!"

Inshallah 'Aameen'

Rose Vine

' Son of Adam! You are nothing but a number of days, whenever

each day passes then part of you has Gone!

  {Al-Hasan Al-Basree}





No comments: