Tuesday, July 12, 2011

*Entitle me To Paradise & Remove me from Hell-Fire*[Tirmidhi]



 

 

'Bismillah Walhamdulillah Was Salaatu Was Salaam 'ala Rasulillah'.

  
'As-Salaam Alaikum Wa-Rahmatullahi Wa-Barakatuhu' 
 

 

 

 

 

Narrated Mu'adh ibn Jabal: -

 

 

I said to Allah's Messenger
[Peace be upon him]:-
 
 
 "Inform me about an act which would entitle me to get into Paradise, and remove me away from Hell-Fire.
 
 
The Prophet [peace be upon him] said:-
 
 
 You have asked me about a matter which ostensibly appears to be difficult but it is easy to those for whom Allah, the Exalted, has made it easy.
 
 
 Worship Allah and do not associate anything with him,
 
 establish prayer,
 
 pay the Zakat,
 
 observe the fast of Ramadan.
 
 and
perform Hajj to the sacred House .
(Ka'bah).
 
 
 
The Prophet [peace be upon him]said:-
 
 Should I not direct you to the gateways of good? ..

Listen to me:-
 
The fasting is a shield against evil,
 
 
  charity extinguishes the fire of sin
 just as water extinguishes fire,
 
 
 the prayer of a person during the middle of the night.
 
Then he recited:-
 'Who forsake their beds...
 
Then he said:-
 
 Should I not direct you to the highest level of this matter, to the pillar on which
 it rests and its top?

I said:-Allah's Messenger yes...
do tell me...
 
 He said: -
 
The uppermost level of the matter is Islam.
 
Its pillar is the Prayer
 
 and its top is Jihad.
 
 
He then said:-
 
 Should I not inform you of the sheet anchor of all this?
 
I said: Allah's Apostle of course do it
 He took hold of his tongue and said:
 Exercise restraint on it.
 
 I said:-
 
 'Apostle of Allah, would we be held responsible for what we say with it? Thereupon Prophet
[Peace be upon him]:-
said:-
 
 
' Mu'adh, may your mother be bereaved.
Will anything else besides irresponsible
 talk cause the people to be thrown into the Hell-Fire upon their faces or on their nostrils!
 
 
 
Source:-Hadith # 2 Tirmidhi
Transmitted by Ahmad, Tirmidhi, Ibn Majah.
 
 
 
 
My 'Salaams' To You All.
 
 

                    Y a s m i n.                    


Rose Vine

      "Never  Despair  Of  The  Mercy  Of  Allah"    

 

"I Want to Die With my Forehead on the Ground,
The Sunnah in my Heart, Allah on my Mind,
Qur'an on my Tongue, and Tears in my Eyes!"

Inshallah 'Aameen'

Rose Vine

' Son of Adam! You are nothing but a number of days, whenever

each day passes then part of you has Gone!

  {Al-Hasan Al-Basree}



 

No comments: