Saturday, July 30, 2011

'How Powerless R those to Whom they Supplicate'! {Quranسورة الحج}



 

 

'Bismillah Walhamdulillah Was Salaatu Was Salaam

'ala Rasulillah'.

 

  

 

'As-Salaam Alaikum Wa-Rahmatullahi Wa-Barakatuhu'  

 
An Example for Your Understanding!
 
"O mankind! Here is an example for your understanding, so listen to it carefully.~
 
 
 
 ~'Those on whom you call besides Allah cannot create a single fly, even if they all combined their forces.
 
 And if a fly snatches anything away from them, they cannot even get it back!!
 
 
How weak are the suppliants and how powerless are those to whom they supplicate."
 
 
The Holy Quran,Surat Al-Ĥaj (The Pilgrimage)
سورة الحج  22:73
 

 'Salaams' To All. 

 

                  Y a s m i n.                    


 

Rose Vine

      "Never  Despair  Of  The  Mercy  Of  Allah"    

 

"I Want to Die With my Forehead on the Ground,
The Sunnah in my Heart,

Allah on my Mind, Qur'an on my Tongue,

 andTears in my Eyes!"

Inshallah 'Aameen'

Rose Vine

' Son of Adam! You are nothing but a number of days, whenever

each day passes then part of you has Gone!

  {Al-Hasan Al-Basree}

 

No comments: