Wednesday, July 13, 2011

The Life of This World is a Momentary Delight~An Illusion.[Quran]






'Bismillah Walhamdulillah Was Salaatu Was Salaam 'ala Rasulillah' 

 

Rose Vine

'As-Salaam Alaikum Wa-Rahmatullahi Wa-Barakatuhu '

 
 
 
 
 
 
Beware!! the life of this world is nothing but a Pastime,
 
 a momentary Delight.
 
 It is but empty Bragging,
 
a pursuit of wealth and children.
 
 It is like the vegetation that flourishes after rain and is a source of delight to the farmer;
 
but soon it turns yellow and
 
....withers away,
 
crumbling into worthless waste.
 
But in the life to come an eternal contentment
 
or-
 
 a Grievous Suffering Awaits You.
 
The life of this world is only an Illusion.
 
 


"Quran"-Surah 57. Al-Hadid, Ayah 20


 

 

 .... My 'Salaams' To All...        

 

 

 

                  Y a s m i n.                    


Rose Vine

      "Never  Despair  Of  The  Mercy  Of  Allah"    

 

"I Want to Die With my Forehead on the Ground,
The Sunnah in my Heart, Allah on my Mind,
Qur'an on my Tongue, and Tears in my Eyes!"

Inshallah 'Aameen'

Rose Vine

' Son of Adam! You are nothing but a number of days, whenever

each day passes then part of you has Gone!

  {Al-Hasan Al-Basree}





No comments: